Saturday, February 16, 2008

Keeping Busy!







We have had quite the couple days! Went to the JumpZone which is gym size building full of those air filled jumping things. Two were obsticle courses with things to climb, etc. Two were large slides, one was a small basketball court with basketball hoops at either end, and one was shaped like a carousel for kids to just jump in. Their favorite by far was the largest of the slides!






Today we went to the zoo. We were very thankful for the enclosers. One of the small cats (with some kind of funny name and smaller than a bobcat) tried to come through the glass and eat us! Scared all four of us! I just thought he was in a bad mood when he was growling. About the time he lept across the enclosure and smacked his open mouth on the glass I realized he was very serious! We also got to close for comfort to a rather large and grumpy lion. He was up against the fence and we had to walk by him to get out of the exhibt. He was pacing and growling. After a family with four children as small or smaller than the boys and Lilli came up behind us I was relieved because I knew we could out run them. I believe that is enough excitement for one weekend!


No comments: